Thursday 19 April 2012

Long overdue update

Hello dear friends!
I have taken a very long break from updating this blog. So long that in fact, I don`t see the way now to make it up and running smoothly again...blame my too relaxed nature!;)

Well I am also planning to stop dyeing on order sometime towards the end of this year. I cannot predict what future holds, but I have some exciting plans and visions of new ventures to conquer, that I cannot possibly do either thing with half energy...
That is what I think now however, I`ll see if I have enough stamina to move to pastures new! I love dyeing and I know it will be hard...

For now, you can see all new dye jobs on my FB page:

and all pictures are of course in the Photos section there.

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment