Wednesday 24 November 2010

GD: Dusk Rose

A friend of mine got herself a BNIB Didymos Chiara in size 6; she wanted to gradation dye it herself.
But the result was less than satisfactionary to her...so I bought it off her, thinking it was worth saving.
Removing the stubborn dye and covering the splotchy areas was quite difficult, as the previous colours were very bright and intense, and didn`t want to come out.

For my gradation I have used Carmin Red and Chocolate Brown with a bit of Charcoal Grey-the effect was quite unexpected...but I think it looks quite nice now, this Dusk Rose. Would suit a dark haired lady with olive skin (which I am not unfortunately!)
Update as of 25th November-I must be a medium of some sort, my Rose is heading to a lovely mama in Malaysia!






No comments:

Post a Comment