Monday 6 December 2010

GD: Northsea Impression

I have a very emotional attitude towards this particular wrap.
Over a month ago a sweet mama from Germany asked me to grad dye a wrap for her; she also ordered the naked wrap for it, an Indio Hemp. As an inspiration, I was to use her photograph of a beautiful evening on the North Sea beach.
Eager to create this impression, I ordered the wrap and waited...sigh...
It took a month for it to arrive, after in the end I decided to buy it from the manufacturer directly.
Without going into details about all this unfortunate purchase, here is the Northsea Impression, with smokey (accidental) purplish pink on one end and dusky grey on another.
I hope this wrap will only accumulate good karma for its` owner!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! All your grads are gorgeous, but this one... the colours are amazing! Do you happen to remember which colours you used? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used many colours on this one!can`t remember which particulary though...

    ReplyDelete