Tuesday 28 December 2010

GD: Two classics

There is nothing better in this world than a good book and a glass of decent wine to accompany:)
So when I had a chance to dye 2 naked Zaras for my own pleasure, two immortal classics of English literature became my instant inspiration: Wuthering Heights and Sense and Sensibility.
I dyed these two wraps some time ago, but only had a chance to iron and photograph them recently.For mboth I used only Dharma Procion mx dyes.

Here is Wuthering Heights, for which I chose Charcoal Grey and a mix of various purples in order to obtain a real gloomy moors impression; colour combo is similar to my previous Rosalindes grads (but only similar!):






And here`s Sense and Sensibility dyed with Raspberry and Fuchsia pink mix and light Chocolate Brown to reflect the two sides of a woman`s soul.These colours take me back to my first ever grad done on a Chiara, which I hope is still a source of good karma for its` owner...




No comments:

Post a Comment