Sunday 31 July 2011

GD: Smokey Sunset (Leo diamonds)

Diamonds are not my favoured weave. They`re beautiful, of course, that goes without saying. But somehow they are strangely resistant to easy grad-dyeing, at least to me-so I sighed a little when this very patient mama sent me a natty Leo to be transformed into a sunset gradation.
I knew my nemesis wouldn`t let me rest, and indeed I spent some longer than usual time working on this particular grad. And I need to thank Elizabeth for her enormous patience-not only did I have to wait for some supplies to arrive to finish the job, but also my little personal sunshine decided that middle of the summer season was the best time in year to catch a (quite heavy) cold.
However, the diamonds finally gave in, and here`s the result...



No comments:

Post a Comment