Friday 15 July 2011

GD: Pamir Sochi

Sochi is a name of a resort in Russia, at the Black Sea. I can`t possible know if the owner of this wrap has ever been there, or maybe will be in future. However she lives in Russia and it`s more possible than me going there. And how I wish I would one day!
Black Sea region is one of the most fascinating places of our battered old world, spanning two continents, six countries and thousands of years of human culture. It`s sea bed is covered with remains of ancient ports, shipwrecks and mountains of portable objects. And did you know that it`s where all the deluge myths originated...?

Ok, back to Pamir-and I am sorry for the archaeological geekiness, old habits die hard:)

So, Maria wanted her beloved Pamir dyed with light grey, turquoise, petrol and dark blue, with a strip left naked. I think these are the colours of the Black Sea when looking at the satellite pictures, and those taken on the shores. Sochi`s as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment