Friday 17 December 2010

New Year`s Promotion for lucky winners!

New year begins soon, so I have an offer for anyone who wants a grad on their wrap.
Two wraps, actually:)
I will dye 2 wraps for the price of 1-you can send two wraps of your own or you can pair up and then spread the cost, I don`t mind.
I will be collecting the offers until the end of this year and then draw a lucky winner (or winners!)
Back shipping is not included, but the rest is.
So get those blanks and spam me with interest!

update as of 1st January:
the winner is Alisa DeMarco, and the lucky draw is here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=1537151677926&oid=167825049918486&comments
Thank you all mamas, I wish all could win!

1 comment:

  1. Hi mama, I am excited to hear who won! When will the announcement come? :)

    Christine/ LetsTalkStL on TBW

    ReplyDelete