Sunday 5 December 2010

GD: Cayman Breeze

A lovely mama from New York asked me to dye her Azur.
She wasn`t really sure about the colours, liking greys and greens/blues though. I was happy to realize that her favoured hues were my favoured ones !
So it was decided that one side would be definitely grey. But what about the other...?
At first, I mixed some Teal with Aquamarine, and this was born out of it:



Nice, but not lively enough for us, she said, sending me some pictures for inspiration. She was quite sure which direction she wanted to go then, and this also gave me an idea what might work...
So Azur was given another bath and what was created is here:



2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Alex! I cannot wait to see it IRL! I just love looking through your pics, it gives me ideas for the next time! -Ariel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ariel, it`s on its` way!:)

    ReplyDelete