Sunday 15 May 2011

GD: Natibaby Twilight Rainforest

So, it`s been almost a month since my last post...that`s because I spent almost 3 weeks on Easter "holidays" with my family in Poland. Not real holidays, but still, time to relax-at least in theory:)
Before I left however, I managed to dye another wrap for a charity auction winner, where my gradation service was one of the auctionned items. The mama who bid on it sent me her cotton Natibaby wrap to dye roughly with my previous Rainforests colours. I was curious of the outcome, as this was first ever Nati wrap that I was dyeing (and seriously the softest of all I ever touched!).
It came out more like twilight time rainforest rather than bright daytime one:) The reasons were twofold: the wrap itself is beige rather than off-white, and ...I ran out of bright emerald green. So my mixture of greens resulted in such unusual effect.
I showed it to the mama prepared to wait for the dye supplies and redip that end, but she loved it the way it was, to my surprise. So here is, the Twilight Rainforest, albeit free from vampires!


No comments:

Post a Comment