Monday 16 May 2011

Some blossoms, some birds and some diamonds

I am finding it really hard to get back into the routine after returning from my holidays. I have wraps waiting and some more coming, yet I`m struggling-this must be post-holiday blues;/
Anyway, slowly I`m getting back on track, with some gradations brewing already, and some solid dyes I`ve finished.

So here are three of them.

First goes Didymos Cherry Blossom, a beautiful silk blend wrap sent to me by a lovely Spanish mama, who wanted it all pink with variation in shades. So CB took a plunge in both acid and procion dyes:




Then there are two wraps belonging to one witty Polish mama who just loves the colour green, and therefore wanted both transformed to her preferences....
So, a Tiefblau Indio dyed subtle light apple-ish green:




And Ecru Pfau now turned May Pfau:


No comments:

Post a Comment