Wednesday 8 June 2011

GD: Lake Michigan Ecru Pfau

One of the sweetest US mamas asked me some time ago to grad - dye an Ecru Pfau for her, which arrived from Prague:)
She was torn between the colours of sunset above Lake Michigan which is a very special place on Earth for her, and those I used dyeing Royal Ecru Pfau as well as Pamir Jewells.
So - I did the sunset and it looked like this...



...and later on I removed the sunset colours and applied some from the opposite palette:)







Now Larissa has more of a Michigan Lake crispy morning impression rather than sunset, but that`s just as well. In such surroundings I reckon time of the day is not important...
Have a lovely time breaking the feathered beastie in, Larissa!I hope you`ll like it in person.

2 comments:

  1. It's just arrived and I love it! I can't thank you enough for all the hard work you put in on this beautiful wrap. I hope to have action photos to share soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to know it Larissa, and I was going to give you the tracking number today, as I realized I never did (where`s the paper bag?)
    :))

    ReplyDelete