Thursday 10 February 2011

GD: Ocean Casablanca

I have a dear friend who lives in Paris. She asked me to dye a wrap for her friend there, who was expecting her first baby in February. Joanna bought a new Hoppediz Casablanca and sent it to me, as she decided this would be her baby shower gift for the new mom, who wants to babywear (and that`s always good news, isn`t it?)
She told me that the expecting mother had blue eyes and loved blue colours. Her son was supposed to be born under the sign of Pieces. And the mom`s name is...Delphine.
So, could this wrap be dyed any other colours...?
I`ve used Turquoise, Carribbean Blue, Teal and Azure blue to create this oceanic gradation. I hope little Raphael will have many cosy snuggles in it!
Oh yes-he decided to come to this world a month before his scheduled date:)
So a little Ocean for a little Aquarius and his mom Delphine...



No comments:

Post a Comment