Monday 14 February 2011

GD: Twins

Well...not identical, but very similar!
I have just finished another sea-themed grad, and while it`s still on the set-up, waiting to be washed, I`d like to present you two unlikely sisters: an Indio Aquamarine and a Storchenwiege`s Leo which I decided to name a Peacock`s Feather, according to the owner`s inspiration.

First goes an Indio shorty, which flew from France and is going to fly back there tomorrow (well, today actually). I just love the way this pattern took the dye, so it is still very much visible yet nicely underlined by subtle watery shade.





Then there`s Leo Natty turned Peacock`s Feather. Grey is also featuring, but the other half is more jade and teal green.
At this point I must admit that I find Leos most difficult do dye!Strange, I know.
Anyway, this baby is flying to Poland, where hopefully will cheer up one young mama!



1 comment:

  1. OMG I love this! So beautiful. What was the original wrap color? Natural?

    ReplyDelete