Tuesday 22 March 2011

GD: Chicago Sunset (Ecru) Pfau

Go Bears! Chicago Bears, that is...:)

When Didymos released my long dreamed of natural coloured Ecru Pfau with 50% linen, the babywearing world went a little frenzy, and no wonder! It`s one of the most beautiful AND perfect wraps ever made. I got one of course, actually two, and I love it straight after just one wash!



One sweet US mama also got one for her little boys, and had it sent to me for a makeover. The colours she chose not only work so perfectly well together, they also belong to one of my favourite sets. And of course are a great match for a family supporting Chicago Bears!
It`s been a great pleasure to work with Alisa again, and creating this very special gradation on a very special wrap for a very special person!
All I can add-Chicago is also a very special place to me. My dear friend from the times when we were very young girls lives there. And my very own and personal brother with his beautiful wife and 2 liitle kids lives there as well! Their son, and my nephiew Niko was born only 3 weeks after my daughter, and we are to meet yet...
Well, I just have to go to that America finally!:)

And here`s Chicago Sunset in all its` glory:





4 comments:

  1. I love it Alex, I am absolutely speechless. I haven't received this beauty yet, but I already know it is NEVER leaving. Thank you a million times over. Chicago sunset indeed! Wait until my boys (and my husband) see this amazing wrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tis been true pleasure Alisa!I`m looking forward to some action shots:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaaa, I was googling around and stumbled upon this website and turns out it's my friend Alisa's new wrap, HAAAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is indeed Alisa`s wrap:)

    ReplyDelete