Friday 25 March 2011

GD: Royal Ecru Pfau

When one sweet UK mama asked me to transform her brand new Ecru Pfau, I was thrilled, of course, as I knew by then I`d love dyeing this wrap. And I do!
This is the second EP I have been privileged to dye and again I`m loving its` beautiful features that are still clearly visible through the colours.
And the colours Heather chose seem so suitable for this wrap as well; she was inspired by a 2007 /anniversary Pfau wrap she found in the net, dyed purple, blue and green. It was however was dyed lengthwise. I did it "traditional" way, widthwise, so the colours could be visible altogether while wrapping.
I truly hope Heather`s little boy will love his "keacocks" when they get back home!

Dyes used here: Emeralnd Green with Aquamarine; a mixture of various blues with Electric Blue prevailing; Imperial Purple with some Lavender and Cobalt.





No comments:

Post a Comment