Thursday 14 April 2011

GD: Tuscany Zara

Some time ago I was asked by one US mama to create a gradation for her; she wasn`t sure about the colours then, and didn`t have a wrap for it yet. Recently then, taking advantage of Ellevil`s sale, I got her a Zara Natur which is one of my favourite wraps of all. And because Nicole decided on colours as well, this Zara was finally dyed with colours I used for Tuscany Indio gradation.
It came out beautiful, I know I shouldn`t be saying it, but it`s just another tribute to wonderful Zara design and weave!
So, Tuscany Zara is currently on the way to America, and I hope lovely Nicole won`t find it too...vivid! Yes, she`s actually the first mama to want the colours less saturated:)

Dyes used here: Yucca Green, Lemon Yellow with Soft Orange and Dark Brown with Chocolate Brown.




No comments:

Post a Comment