Tuesday 5 April 2011

GD: Sunny Meadow Moss

Extremely patient and overwhelmingly lovely Ania is finally getting her gradation dyed wrap!
After a lot of trouble and thanks to super sweet Trish, I got a wrap for Ania and managed to dye it for her.
Ania`s initial idea was gem blue-green combo with a warmer "earthy" tone in between; then she wanted something more "peacocky" and/or "rainforesty";)
In the end I`ve blended those ideas and created a Sunny Meadow. It actually reminds me a lot of the times when, as a small child, I used to spend almost every summer holiday months at my grandparents` in the Polish sea region. In their village there was a calm small river/large stream flowing, and there was a huge, wonderfully colourful meadow, filled with divine smell, sunshine and bees, dragonflies and butterflies. I loved just lyeing in the grass there, among the forever blooming wild flowers, under the warm sunrays, just looking at the lazy river current.
So, my Sunny Meadow full of good memories and wishes will be soon flying to Ania and her cute little ones. I hope they`ll love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment