Friday 1 April 2011

GD: Zara She Aquatic

Silk Zaras by Ellevil are absolutely wonderful in every sense. They also dye beautiful, and in such a way that it is not possible to wreck them:)
Of course, colour misshaps can happen but are usually easy to correct.
One lovely UK mama has sent her newly acquired Zara She not long ago to dye it for a certain special occasion her family is going to celebrate this month:)
She wanted it in watery colours, turquoise preferably.
So Zara had a bath that changed her into shimmery turquoise water washing out on light grey pebbles...



...which was nice, but that pure turquoise seemed a little too blue for Tamsin. So I decided to have a go with mixing some dyes and overdyeing it slightly. Mixing magic worked and a VERY watery Zara She was born. I must say I like it so much that I`m actually contemplating getting a naked ZS for myself to dye exactly the same way:)
I hope it`ll be loved and will bring some joy on that special day!





2 comments: